Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Sisterhood Celebrates JAPAN

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
It's time again for The Sisterhood Challenge!  
Are you ready???

Lisa is your hostess for today but she's very busy with the "wee ones" so we are going to jump in and lend her a hand!

Today's challenge is celebrating the country of "JAPAN"!  That's correct ... make a card/project that shares what you envision when you think of Japan! 

Here's some inspiration from the Sisters to help get you started!  For more details on their creations, pop on over to their personal blogs listed on the sidebar!  


Teri


Micki

Linda

Linda

Darlene

Boni

Boni

This challenge is going to be fun! Use anything Asian inspired - a cherry blossom, a fish, a dragon, a Geisha, sushi, chopsticks.......ooooh the possibilities are endless and we can't wait to see what you create!

Be sure to add your info to Mr. Linky so we can find you!!!


10 comments:

Micki said...

What awesome cards Sisters! The best way to have my first cup of coffee this morning.... you girls rock!

TannyP said...

Holy crow - you Sisters rocked this challenge. Love all that Asian goodness and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Lisa B said...

Oh my word...I am completely and utterly blown away by your projects this week. Maybe it is a good thing I totally dropped the ball on this one because my project wouldn't of held a candle to everyone!! Thanks for bailing me out!

Anonymous said...

These are such lovely cards by the DT.

Diane Davies said...

I'm with you Lisa. If I would have made anything it would have paled in comparison. Sisters this is some of your best work! : ) I can't wait to see what some of sister followers come up with.

Maureen Reiss said...

Ooooo!! I may have to get in on this one, I love Japanese art!! Great job everyone!!

Gisèle said...

Everyone's cards are so beautiful! What talent! I really like this challenge. I have some favourite DCWV Asian paper that I'll use whenever I've the chance. This was a great excuse. Thanks!

Lynn said...

Thanks for your wonderful challenge about Japan, I couldn't wait to participate in this one :)
huggs Lynn :)
PS: Love all the inspirational cards too!

suzARTe said...

I can't wait to enter this challenge. I am slightly obcessed with Japan and look forward to making a project or two for this challenge

Judie H. said...

I loved this challenge, and the DT did an awesome job with their samples.