Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Celebrate the month...

Hello fellow craters,
Kim here this week. It is my turn to be hostess at The Sisterhood. I'm excited to be hosting this week as our theme is Celebrate the Month. This month is my birth month. I'll be celebrating on Monday, June 7! In keeping with the colors and stone for June, here's our challenge....

The colors of baby blue, cream, white, and the pearl for the birthstone.

Here is my layout. This is a photo of my aunt, who is like my mother. She didn't give life to me, but she taught me to live. She is a very special woman in my life. She raised me from the time I was 4 until I married my Honeybee! We are both Gemini's, her birthday is June 9. So I had to do this photo for this challenge. Sorry the lighting is bad on the photo, blame it on the rain.

Are you ready to have your socks blown away by this awesome Sisterhood!

Boni

Dar



It is time to celebrate in Sisterhood style. You will have until Tuesday, June 8 at 5:00 pm to post your creations to Mr. Linky below. If you are having a birthday this month, Happy Birthday!


4 comments:

Lisa B said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Thanks for a great challenge this month. Hope everyone plays along to help celebrate your birthday!

TannyP said...

What a fabulous collection of challenge examples =) Thanks, Kim, for putting together such a fun challenge - and Happy Birthday!

Dawnll said...

Wow is right ...you all did a great job with this challenge!

Create With Joy said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I love these colors - what a wonderful challenge!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com