Hello Friends & Welcome Back
to another fun challenge here at the Sisterhood of Crafters!
Before moving onto today's fun challenge, we are having to say a sad goodbye to our friend and fellow DT member Birgit Norton. We all know how life can get in the way of our crafting fun and that has lead Birgit into making some tough decisions. We will miss her friendship here at the Sisterhood and her awesome creations. Good Luck Sistah Birgit!!
Today's theme was chosen by Sistah Vickie Y ...
Holiday Gift Tags
Let's see what the Sistahs have created to help inspire you:
(Off on Bereavement Leave)
Thanks team for FABULOUS inspiration!!!
Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name and going to their personal blogs. Please pop on over and share what you love about their projects.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until Sunday, December 19th to enter.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, December 21st.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No back linking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
most of all ... HAVE FUN!!
This will be the last challenge here at the Sisterhood for 2021!
We will see you back here for more challenge fun on January 12, 2022!