Welcome to a new challenge here at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Today's hostess is Agata and the theme she has chosen is:
USE SOME PEARLS
What a fun theme to create with ... we can't wait to see what
creations you come up with But, if you need inspiration to
get you started look no further than these beautiful creations by the SISTAHS!!
What fabulous creations ladies!
Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name
and going to their personal blogs ... pop on over & share your loving thoughts.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until 8 PM, Sunday, December 11th to enter.
Winner's will be announced on Tuesday, December 13th.
The Sisterhood is taking a holiday break!
We will return with more fun challenges on January 11, 2017.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.