Hello everyone! Welcome back to our new challenge here at the Sisterhood of Crafters.
Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge "Stamp It".
Terri, here and I am so thrilled to be the hostess for this challenge.
For my theme I have chosen:
"The Letter B"
Your challenge is to use anything that starts with the letter "B" as your focus.
For example: birds, butterflies, bees, branch, bench, basket, etc.
Now for some awesome projects by the sistah's to give you inspiration.
Agata (element from beermat)
Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name
and going to their personal blogs. Please pop on over & share your loving thoughts.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until Sunday, May 7th to enter.
Winner's will be announced on Tuesday, May 9th.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
most of all ... HAVE FUN!!