Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Sisterhood Celebrates Children

Good morning everyone and 
welcome to the newest challenge from the Sisters. 

I (Terri) am excited to be your host today as we celebrate our children and grandchildren. Since my older daughter is expecting her second child in September, I thought it would be a good idea to make this week's challenge honor a child's birth by making a card, scrapbook page or baby gift. I chose to make a scrapbook page for both of my daughters.


The original pictures were in color, but I decided that black and white photos would work better for this page. What do you think???  Need more inspiration?  Take a look at the creations below designed by some of the other Sisters.   then share your creations with us. Be sure to add your DIRECT LINK to Mr. Linky below so we can all see your work and leave some love!!  As always, thanks for stopping by today.







Now it's time to share your creations with us. Please be sure to add your DIRECT LINK to Mr. Linky below so we can all see your work and leave you some love!!  As always, thanks for stopping by today.




8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh, this is going to be fun!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Well ladies, all I can say is "WOW". Your creations for this weeks challenge are gorgeous. All those beautiful colors, embellishments and layouts. Thanks DT for sharing your wonderful creations.

Diane Davies said...

Great job sisters!! I love seeing the LO's too.

Maureen Reiss said...

Great job ladies!!! All are so wonderful and sooo different.

Saskia said...

Lovely challenge... as all children are so unique and so special! Thanks for the great dr-work also!!

Saskia :)

Kate said...

Such great creations! I chose a photo which has all three of my children in the same shot. That doesn't usually happen unless we're paying somebody to take it! Thanks so much for letting me play along.

Lynn said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge :)Lynn

Emma and Susan said...

Thank you for this great challenge. I loved entering my card for it.
Love Susan
xxx