Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Music / Something Musical Challenge Winners

 Welcome Back Friends!

You have all shared so many wonderful ideas in our challenge and now we have the difficult task of choosing our favorites!  Thanks to everyone who participated!

The Design Team has spoken and .. .

  OUR TOP 3

#5 Mia

 

 #6 Helen

 

 #9 Repolainen

 

 CONGRATULATIONS!

Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


AND, our TOP SISTER award goes to:
 
 

 

 CONGRATULATIONS!

  Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar

to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!

A huge congratulations to all of our winners!
Thanks Again Everyone!

 
Please come back tomorrow for another fun challenge
here at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
See you then!

 

5 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

I am honored to be picked for this Top SISTER

Mia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my tag on Top3. You make me very happy! I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x

Repolainen said...

What a wonderful news!!
I'm thrilled to see my card and name Top 3! Happy dance!!
It's an honor to mention this in the sidebar!!!
Thanks, thanks, thanks!!
Congratulations to others!!

Aleksi Taisiya said...

Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband Divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried to have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was Desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my Greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he Promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, Restore broken relationships and some other things. I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com] or +2349057261346.