Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Music / Something Musical

 Hello Friends & Welcome Back
to another fun challenge here at the Sisterhood of Crafters!

Today's fun challenge theme was chosen by former Sistah Vicky R. ...

Music / Something Musical

  Let's see what the Sistahs have created to help inspire you:

 

aNNie

Darlene

Birgit


Lia

Vickie Y







FABULOUS inspiration ladies!!!

Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name and going to their personal blogs.  Please pop on over and share what you love about their projects.

Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!

You will have until Sunday, December 5th to enter.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, December 7th.
 
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
  • No back linking ... only new creations.
  • Three (3) entry limit.
  • You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
  • Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
  • Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
  • We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
most of all ... HAVE FUN!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 

1 comment:

Aleksi Taisiya said...

Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband Divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried to have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was Desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my Greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he Promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, Restore broken relationships and some other things. I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com] or +2349057261346.