Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Play Ball Winners!

Thank you to each participant for entering the 
"Play Ball Challenge."  I'm pleased to announce the winners!

Our Top 3 Awards go to....





Congratulations!
Grab your Top 3 Sister badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

Our TOP SISTER award goes to:
(drum roll please . . .)



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from 
our sidebar to display proudly on 
your blog ... you've earned it!!

Remember to stop by tomorrow for our new challenge
being hosted by Sistah Terri.

2 comments:

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as the top sister winner. I appreciate the honor and congratulations to the other winner. Thank you DT for inspiration.

MA-MI said...

What a great surprise after the return from the holiday! Thank you, I'm delighted my work has been picked for the Top 3. Congratulations to the other winners!
Have a nice day, Maja