Terri here to welcome you back to the Sisterhood of Crafters
for another exciting challenge.
With so many beautiful dies to choose from, I had a difficult time deciding which one to use for my project. It is also wonderful to have so many options of dies to layer.
So with that in mind, the challenge is:
Create a project using dies as the focus.
Here are some inspiration projects by the sistah's to get you started.
Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name and going to their personal blogs. Please pop on over and share what you love about their projects.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until Sunday, August 25th to enter.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 27th.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.