Hi its Gwendolyn and I'm thrilled to be hosting our challenge here, for the first time! I chose the theme "Leaves", as Spring is definitely here now, and with it trees, bushes and plants are showing their leaves everywhere.
So show us your creations using leaves somewhere on them. And if you need some inspiration, just look at the beautiful cards the team has created for your viewing pleasure. Do pop by their blogs to see how they did it and leave them some love too!
Aren't those amazing cards? I am always blown away by the creativity of my "sistahs"! Now its your turn to show us your wonderful projects with leaves on them, I so look forward to seeing them in the gallery.
You have until Sunday May 6th to enter.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday May 8th.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
Merci pour ce fabuleux défi et la grande inspiration de la DT
Thank you for this fabulous challenge and the great inspiration of the DT
Awesome topic! One of the most inspiring things in this whole world to me are the spring green leaves as they burst forth from winter! I stand in awe! Thanks for the inspiration and great challenge.
Post a Comment