Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Bunny Rabbits Challenge Winners


Wow!  Love all of the bunny rabbits hopping down the bunny card trail!  Thank you to everyone for playing along and sharing your talent with all of us.  As hostess of the Bunny Rabbit Challenge I have the honor of choosing the Top 3 Awards and Top Sister Award!


TOP 3...

#5 Stephanie S

#14 De Kaarten van ons Mam

#20 Ma-Mi


Congratulations to the Top 3!!
Please take your badges from our right side bar.

Top Sister Award Goes To...

 #1 CG's Cards 4 U

Congratulations!!  Please take your winner's badge
from the side bar!

Please come back tomorrow for our next challenge
that will be hosted by our team member Gwendolyn.

3 comments:

MA-MI said...

Thank you, I'm delighted my work has been picked for the Top 3. Congratulations to the other winners!
Regards, Maja
You can visit my blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Ans Gilbert said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top picks, congrats to the other winners,
Ansx

CaroleAnn said...

Wow, thank you so much and I will be displaying the badge with pride!!! Congrats to other winners! Looking forward to playing again - big hugs:)