Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Winners

Hello everyone!  Lisa B here to announce the winners from our Halloween Challenge.  It was a crazy two weeks.  I ran behind on commenting due to Hurricane Sandy.  We were spared major damage but many of my family and friends were not that lucky.  I hope that if you were affected by the storm that things are starting to look better for you.  Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with each one of you that were affected.  Some of you may have not been able to play along due to loss of power.  I know several people that still do not have power sadly.  Sending many, many hugs out to all those in need.

The participants in this challenge really blew my socks off!! Halloween is such a fun holiday to decorate and create for.  You ladies definitely proved it with showing me what you came up with.  It was tough to narrow it down to only four people.  Without further ado, here are the winners for this challenge.


And the winner of the fabulous prize from Delicious Doodles via random.org is.........

#74 Lorianna


Please send your information to diane.davies@yahoo.com 
to claim your prize.  Congratulations!!!!

Just a reminder....The next challenge will not be until November 14th.  Tune in then for another great challenge at the Sisterhood.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! How exciting!! Thank you so much for picking my card as a top 3!! Thanks for making my night.. I'm so honored!! And thank you for all you do and all the hard work you put into the site! I enjoy the challenges so much!

Lorianna said...

WOW!!
Thanks so much!!
Had so much fun with this card and entering your challenges!!
Thanks so much for all you do!
Off to email Diane
Hugs
Lorianna

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW, thanks so much for choosing my project as one of the top 3! I am so honored!

Gail said...

Congratulations winners!