Tuesday, July 9, 2024

In the Garden WINNERS

 

Welcome Back Friends!

You have all shared so many wonderful ideas in our challenge and now we have the difficult task of choosing our favorites!  Thanks to everyone who participated!

The Design Team has spoken and .. .

  OUR TOP 3

 #27  The Crafty Den

 

#34  Jane D

 

 #40   HochzeitsZeit

 

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


AND, our TOP SISTER award goes to:
 
 
 

 CONGRATULATIONS!

  Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar

to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!

A huge congratulations to all of our winners!

2 comments:

Jane.D said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three! x

Dylan Brandon said...

Your blog is so beautiful, and I like the things that you post here every time I check in here to read article's I had the pleasure of working closely with Mr Pedro for several years as business partners. During the time that Pedro and his loan company team served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above our goal, and this can only be attributable to Mr Pedro's hard work. I appreciate your hard work and also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan of any kind, contact Mr Pedro on.... pedroloanss@gmail.com
WhatsApp +393510140339 Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
Thankfully,