Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Die Cuts & Altenew Collaboration Challenge WINNERS

 Welcome Back Friends!

It's time to announce the winners for our Die Cuts / Altenew Collaboration Challenge. 
We had 81 amazing entries which has made it very difficult to choose winners.  But, the votes are in and the results are as follows ...

But wait ... before we move onto the winner, we would like to thank each and everyone of you for
your entries and supporting our challenge blogs through the years and also
to thank ALTENEW for their generous Build  A Garden Bundles to our teams
and for their generous PRIZE donation!!  Altenew still has their challenge
going until the end of the month so be sure to enter their as well, just be sure to read their rules!

 Altenew September Inspiration Challenge

Now onto our results:

  OUR TOP 3

 #35  Betta

 

 #44  Pam Sparks


 #77  Trina P


 CONGRATULATIONS!

Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


AND, our TOP SISTER award goes to:
 
 

 

 CONGRATULATIONS!

  Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar

to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!


Our Random.org ALTENEW PRIZE WINNER is . . .

 #38  Carol G

 


CONGRATULATIONS CAROL!


(Just an FYI Carol ... you have won the $50 gift certificate from Altenew but being International, you would be responsible for the shipping costs upon using your winning certificate.  Questions please contact Darlene at akadafney@yahoo.com)


A huge congratulations to all of our winners!

 

Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.  And thank you to Altenew
for collaborating with our challenge and sponsoring with an awesome prize!!
Please come back tomorrow for another fabulous challenge.

 

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big Congrats to all! Amazing creations! So glad to see my friends Betta and Trina in the top picks and Carol as the winner!!!

crafty-stamper said...

WOW thank you for choosing my card as your Prize winner and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Betta said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I'm very very very VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Trina P. said...

Thank you so much TSC team! 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to the other picks.

Donna Walls said...

Wow, thanks so much for the Top Sister honor and Congrats to all!

Cecilia Benjamin said...

My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
I guessed this is the least I could do to help.