Valentine's Day provides us the opportunity to give cards to the special people in our lives, usually with hearts and flowers included! Sometimes we just want to let a special person know we are thinking of them and what better way than to create a "non-traditional" Valentine card or project without adding hearts and flowers!
Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name and going to their personal blogs. Please pop on over and share what you love about their projects.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until Sunday, February 24 to enter.
Winner will be announced on Tuesday, February 26 .
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
Post a Comment