Tuesday, February 27, 2018

It's A Banner Year Winners

Wow, I really had a hard time choosing the winners. I think my eyes are permanently crossed from looking at each entry a number of times. So many unique ways to showcase banners. Thank you everyone for sharing your creations with us.

Now for the winners:

Top Three
 


 
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar

to display proudly on your blogs.


Top Winner
 
Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!


Congratulations to all our winners!

Please stop back tomorrow for our new challenge hosted by Nancy.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hurray! Thank you so much for choosing my entry as the "Banner" top winner!! I will proudly display my Top Sister badge!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you chosing my card as one of the top Sisters. Congratulations to the other winners. Marlene