Terri here and I am so excited to be the hostess for the new challenge here at the Sisterhood of Crafters.
For my theme I have chosen "Boys to Men".
Create a card or other project for that special man or boy in your life.
The sistah's have created some fun and fabulous inspiration projects to share with you.
Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name
and going to their personal blogs. Please pop on over & share your loving thoughts.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until Sunday, August 6th to enter.
Winner's will be announced on Tuesday, August 8th.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
most of all ... HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for sharing these great masculine cards. What a nice variety of themes. Enjoy your day!
Fabulous inspiration, thanks for a great challenge.
Love the DT Inspiration, Hazelx
Post a Comment