Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Piecing ... or ... Piercing

Hello Friends,
Darlene here as your hostess today and I'm so glad 
you've come to join in our challenge fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters!!!

Before announcing today's challenge theme, I wanted to be sure you saw our notice about the upcoming DESIGN TEAM CALL!
Run Time:  March 1st through March 27th
More details will be at the top of our blog on March 1st.

Now onto today's challenge:
Our theme today is:
PAPER PIECING ... and/or ... PAPER PIERCING

Once again we're thrilled to have Step Sister's 
Julie & Sherri creating with us this month ...
Let's take a peek at what they have to share today ...

Julie Odil - Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers   
(paper piercing AND paper piecing)



Sherri Dean - The Cat Ate My Card
 (Paper Piecing)


FABULOUS creations ladies ... thank you SO MUCH for joining and inspiring us this month!  We hope you'll continue to join in with our challenges!

Now here's what my Sistah's and I have to share . . .

(Paper Piercing)

Terri
(Paper Piecing)

Darlene
(Paper Piecing)



Anna
(Paper Piecing)






(paper piecing)


I can't wait to see what you create!
I am ALWAYS inspired by the various entries on our challenges!

Deadline to enter:
You have until Sunday, March 8th - 8:00 P.M. (EST).

Winner will be announced Tuesday, March 10th.
Please remember to follow these few simple rules:

  • No backlinking only new creations.
  • Three (3) entry limit.
  • You can share with as many other challenges as you like.
  • Must follow challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available).
  • Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • We would really appreciate you turning OFF the word verification.

Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Fabulous projects!!!

Darnell said...

Thanks for the head's up, Diane! All the Team inspirations are fantastic!! This reminds me of just three years ago when I didn't know any such thing as paper piecing. I answered a challenge for paper piecing with a card that I had paper pieRced, lol! It's smart of you to have this challenge be either or or and! Try saying that three times! Hugs, Darnell

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Gorgeous DT creations! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs

The Craft Princess said...

I haven't quite got the hang of paper piercing...but...paper piecing is something I like to do and it adds a fun look to projects :) Hugs....Janie

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, the cards by the team are outstanding! Great work, ladies!!