Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sister's Choice Challenge


Hello Everyone! Terri here ...
  Welcome to The Sisterhood!


For the Sister's Choice Challenge this week I am going to challenge you to make a "fall card and incorporate leaves as part of the design".   For my card, I chose this adorble "Squirrel" image from Delicious Doodles and colored him with Prisma colored pencils and thinner. The background paper is from K & Co. and my friend & 'sistah',  Darlene was kind enough to let me use her Nestibilities leaf die and Cuttlebug for embellishments.

To help get you  inspired, the "Sistahs" have these fun creations to share with you . . .











Now, we'd LOVE to see your creation and you can share it with us all by clicking on the Blue Inlinkz Frog below.  Thanks for stopping by today.



Terri

7 comments:

Dawnll said...

Beautiful cards everyone! Wow you are a talented bunch

Lisa B said...

Boy, my Sistah's make me proud! Great job everyone. I love all the different takes on this challenge. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Micki said...

Wow girls, awesome job everyone......

hugs

Diane Davies said...

Gorgeous work ladies!! : )

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful cards ladies. Lots of fantastic techniques used.

Saskia said...

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration from the design team!!! Great challenge!

Saskia :)

Hazel said...

Oh dear - I blogged, but am too late for the link - my card is here x