Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's Hear It For The Boys......

Hi Everyone! This is Micki and I will be your hostess for another fun-filled challenge?

First I want to say "Thanks" to everyone who played along with us for our last challenge. Wow, you guys always amaze and inspire me. And I must say, I just love the different takes of the projects submitted.

Alright about our challenge. With Spring in the air, we all tend to do the more 'girly' colors and themes at least I do. That means I never have any masculine cards or projects handy.

This challenge we want to see anything that is

masculine, boy or man themed!

Like the title says: Let's hear it for the Boys! And we love to see variety so as long as it fits the theme, any type of craft item can be entered!

You have until Sunday, April 3rd, 8 PM CST to link up your project! I don't know about you, but I am loving the longer challenge deadlines. Wait........there's more.....

Our very own Boni, owner of Dude Time Doodles, is sponsoring this fun challenge. Woohoo, one winner will not only receive the TOP SISTER award but will also receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Dude Time Doodles. Awesome digital stamps! And OMG, the sentiments..... (you'll know what I mean when you see my card, lol)

Ready for some inspiration? Then you are in for a treat, check out what we all came up with:




Lisa


Darlene


And our talented March Guest Designers:

Shauna


Janet


Karla


Jami


Abi


Are you ready to have some fun? Then we hope you will join us for this 'masculine' challenge! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with :-).

Please limit your entries to only 3 per challenge. And don't forget to link up your projects using the inlinkz button below no later than 4/3/11 before 8 PM CST!





7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL WORKS!! Thanks for the inspiration.
-Sonia

Sonia said...

I have some problems when I add the link here, maybe is blogger.. I'm not sure.
This is my link:
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-card_27.html

Sonia said...

So sorry to post here but right now I fix the problems (I go to Blogger Help and follow some
instructions)
My link: http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-card_27.html
My apologies... Thanks!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful DT work!
thanks for a fun challenge!
hugs

faithnme said...

Gorgeous work from DT.. I love making "guy" cards

Hugs

DIANA L. said...

Design team did a great job, the entries are super also. Thanks for the challenge

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com