Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You Crack Me up

Hi everyone, and Welcome to The Sisterhood.


Linda here from lindascraftycreations. I'm so thrilled to be your hostess this week. We have another fun challenge for you this week.

YOU CRACK ME UP

sounds fun, huh...

This can be a card, scrapbook layout a funny story or just anything that you find funny.

Being the mother of 7 kids and G-ma to 26, there has been many times that they have cracked me up. Even embarrassed me. So keeping that in mind, I have created a card as a pay back..

My goal in life now is to embarrass my children. LOL..



Well I hope you will all join in this week. We can't wait to see what you come up with..

Now onto the DT sisters creations.

Boni





10 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Thanks for the giggles girls, these creations are wonderful, take careX:)

Unknown said...

FAb DT catds. I might have to have a go with this one Sisters, late with my april FAT book page and it's the same theme. Already started so no just got to put it together
hugs
Ildiko

Karin said...

These are all super cute ladies!

Diane Davies said...

K-UTE cards sisters!

Lisa B said...

These are to funny! Laughter is the best medicine!

Unknown said...

Amazing fun cards sistahs! With my testing this week, I need some fun laughs!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Deborah March said...

GREAT challenge!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great challenge this week ladies! Thanks for the inspiration!

Deanne :)

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great cards from the DT. Here is my entry

Hugs Ali x

Angi Barrs said...

Fun challenge this week!