Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Top Spotlight Sisters this Week are......

Drum roll please......................







Girls "Thank You" so much for sharing your memories, families and stories with us this week. I loved every project.  The Sisterhood is continually amazed at what you gals are doing! Please be sure to grab the Top Three badge in the side bar and display it proudly!
Don't forget to come back and check out our Around The World challenge this week - we're headed off to Bonny Scotland for some brews, bagpipes and haggis!!!

4 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Thank you so much for choosing my "Fighting Evil" layout as one of the Top Three. I'm honored.
And congrats to Einat & Emily - your layouts are stunning!

Einat's Art World said...

Thank you so much for choosing my Time layout as one of the top Three.
Einat

Lisa B said...

Congrats ladies! What wonderful projects...thank you for taking part of our challenge.

Emily C said...

Thank you so much for choosing my layout as a top three. I am honored to be placed with such talented people.