Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And the winners are..........................


Welcome back to the Sisterhood! First I would like to thank our wonderful sponsor this week - Heather from DigiSparkle.com. Thank you for offering one of our lucky players a voucher to your store. They have some great images to pick from! I would also like to thank all of you who entered into last weeks challenge. I enjoyed looking at what everyone came up with!!

I am happy to announce that the winner of the voucher to DigiSparkle.com is........


Jill from A life Well Crafted


Congratulations Jill!!!! Please contact us with your email address so we can get your voucher code to you. Also please grab the TOP SISTER badge on our sidebar and display it proudly! You did a fab job recycling the paper towel rolls!! LOVE IT!

We have three top projects that I would love to showcase for you all. Ladies congrats on doing a great job! Please grab the top three blinkie on the sidebar.
And without further ado, here they are...

CokiePopaper


Sheryls Crafting Corner



Irit Shalom



I hope you enjoyed last weeks challenge! Tune in tomorrow for another great challenge at the Sisterhood!

5 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

thank you for choosing my card and for the blinky!

Jill said...

Oooh thank you girls, I shall proudly wear my badge! Jill x

Jill said...

Oh yes in my excitement I forgot to say you can contact me on Uptrot@aol.com !!

Angi Barrs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angi Barrs said...

Oh wow. I made Top Three. I'm so excited. Your blog is beautiful and I love your challenges!