Happy New Year! Welcome back to the Sisterhood of Crafters for our first challenge of the new year.
Terri, here, and I am thrilled to be the hostess for this challenge. My theme is:
"Make It Sparkle"
Use glitter, gems, sequins, etc to give your project that extra special effect.
To get you started the sistah's have created some wonderful inspiration projects.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
most of all ... HAVE FUN!!