Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Easter Winners

Happy Tuesday Friends!
It's time to announce the winner's of our Easter Challenge.
It was so inspiring to see your creations ... thanks so much for playing along!

Now onto our winners (chosen by our amazing DT ladies) ...
  
TOP 3



#3 Heidi Weaver



#2 Andrea W




CONGRATULATIONS!

Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


Our TOP SISTER award goes to:

#44  ConnieCrafter



 CONGRATULATIONS!
 

Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!

A huge congratulations to all of our winners!


 Thanks Again Everyone!

Remember to stop back tomorrow for our new challenge

where the theme will be:   SPRING

7 comments:

Andrea W said...

Thanks for picking my card in your top 3! Congrats to ConnieCrafter for the Top Sister spot.

Gayle said...

Congratulations to all! Beautiful cards.

Louca por porcelana said...

Amazing cards!!!Congratulations!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh thank you so much!!

Sherri Thacker said...

Thanks for picking mine as one of your top 3. Love all the cards!!

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

Pusat Rehabilitasi Narkoba Premium said...

Seperti yang sudah dijelaskan sebelumnya bahwa proses rehabilitas bergantung pada jenis tingkatannya. Jadi, tak ada jangka waktu khusus yang bisa diketahui sebelum melalui proses pemeriksaan pasien. Jika Anda masih bingung dengan hal itu, berikut penjelasannya.
iseng nulis