Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Let's Have A Tea Party Winners

Happy Tuesday Friends!
It's time to announce the winner's of our Let's Have a Tea Party Challenge.
It was so inspiring to see your creations ... thanks so much for playing along!

Now onto our winners (chosen by our amazing DT ladies) ...

TOP 3

 


 

 CONGRATULATIONS!

Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

Our TOP SISTER award goes to:

 
 
 CONGRATULATIONS!
 

Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!

A huge congratulations to all of our winners!


 Thanks Again Everyone!

Remember to stop back tomorrow for our new challenge

where the theme will be:  Patterned Paper


2 comments:

Mia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my creation on Top3. You make me really happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. BIG HUGS, my dear ladies.

stampingmarianne said...

Yeahhh I feel proud! Thanks for the honour!