Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Embossing (Wet or Dry)


Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!
It's time for a new challenge here at the Sisterhood of Crafters
and today we are creating with the following theme in mind . . .
EMBOSSING
(wet or dry)
How easy and fun will this be!!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous designs to inspire you,
let's have a look shall we . . .
  

Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name and going to their personal blogs.  Please pop on over and share what you love about their projects.
 
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until Sunday, September 22nd to enter.
Winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 24th.

For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
  • No backlinking ... only new creations.
  • Three (3) entry limit.
  • You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
  • Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
  • Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
  • We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.
most of all ... HAVE FUN!!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


2 comments:

Blankina said...

Pretty inspiration cards, I have embossed my card with a use of a stencil ..hope you like it, hugs Blankina

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542