Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Printed Page Background Winners!

First, I want to thank each of you who entered the Printed Page Background challenge.  While we didn't have many entries, a total of six, I have to say I LOVE each entry equally which makes it even more difficult to choose winners.  So, I put each entry name in a basket and drew the names from the basket to announce the winners beginning with the top 3:

The Top 3 Sister Awards Go to:






CONGRATULATIONS! 
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

A special thanks to Sidan and to Vickie ODell for entering the Printed Page Background challenge.

AND, the Top Sister Award Goes to:


CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar to display proudly on your blog!

We hope each of you will enter our new challenge tomorrow that will be hosted by DT member Gwendolyn.

3 comments:

MA-MI said...

Thanks for choosing my work as one of the favorites and congratulations to the other winners. You've made my day!
Regards, Maja

Darlene said...

Congrats to all our winners! Fabulous inspiration!

Doni High said...

Thanks for making me TOP SISTER! I'm honored!