Tuesday, October 24, 2017

'PINK' October Winners

Well once again you all made it VERY difficult to choose the winners....
I had to literally throw the names in a hat to decide!
Wonderfully created 'PINK' creations....
so here we go.

Our TOP 3 Sisters badge goes to:

#6 Kathie






CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

Now ... our TOP SISTER award goes to:
(drum roll please . . .)



 CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge hosted by Sistah Terri!

2 comments:

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Congratulations! Truly beautiful creations!

Kathie said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 for Pink October I'll display my badge on my blog with pride, and congratulations to the other winners. I absolutely adore the Top Sisters card those Lilies are stunning especially with my love of flowers congratulations.
Hugs
Kathie
from
Kathie'z Kardz
xox