Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Fall Hoe-Down Winners

It's time to announce the winners of our Fall Hoe-Down Challenge.  
Seems folks aren't quite ready to welcome in Fall yet but that's okay, we were thrilled with those who did participate and hope you'll join us again tomorrow for a new themed challenge hosted by Sistah Vickie!

Our TOP 3 Sisters badge goes to:






CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

Now ... our TOP SISTER award goes to:
(drum roll please . . .)



 CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge!

4 comments:

Birgit said...

Congrats to all the winners! Marilyn's card is so adorable. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3!

Unknown said...

Thanks for choosing me in top 3. I am so happy. Congratulations to all winners, all cards are so beautifull.

Marilyn Webb said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for the Top Sister award!! I am over the moon excited to have won!! Congratulations to all the other winners!

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as a top 3 winner. I appreciate it and congrats to the other winners. Awesome cards.