Hello Everyone and Welcome Back
to a new challenge here at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Thanks again to all who joined in our 'Simply Made' challenge!
So many wonderfully inspiring creations ... well done!
Today's challenge theme is:
(does NOT have to be Valentine's Day ...
but you MUST use RED on your creation)
I've also created a mood board to help inspire you ... take a peek:
The sistahs have some amazing creations to help inspire you today!
Let's take a look, shall we!
(sitting out this challenge)
Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name
and going to their personal blogs ... pop on over & share your loving thoughts.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until 8 PM, Sunday, February 19th to enter.
Winner's will be announced on Tuesday, February 21st.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.