Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Hello everyone, Glenda here and I'm hosting my very first challenge here at The Sisterhood of Crafters!  Since I get to  host this challenge, I also get to pick the theme for this challenge.  I'm always trying to keep my birthday box replenished with cards so I decided the theme would be:

'BIRTHDAY'
(Card or Project)

Here is what my 'Sisters' and I have created for your joy and inspiration:

  Terri

(Inside)


Glenda


Darlene


Inside

Diane

Wonderful inspiration ladies!  For for details on any of these great creations, be sure to click on their name to go to their blog posts.

OKAY!  Now it's your turn to create and share with us and I can't wait to see what you design for us this time around!

Deadline to Enter:
You have until Sunday, July19 - 8:00 PM (EST)
Winner will be announced Tuesday, July 21

Please remember to follow these few simple rules:

  • No backlinking ...  only new creations.
  • Three (3) entry limit.
  • You can share with as many other challenges as you like.
  • Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available).
  • Direct Link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
  • We would really appreciate you turning OFF the word verification. 


6 comments:

OlgaB said...

Beautiful inspiration!
Thank you!

Glenda said...

Beautiful birthday cards Design Team!

Glenda's Cards

Karen said...

Truly lovely creations from the DT!xx

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge and amazing DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Suzanne Reynolds said...

First time submitting to your challenge. This is a special card for a special person...and wish you would join in and make a special card for this person in need of lots of hugs.

zerry ht said...

All these are awesome creations! I would love to have one on my birthday. You know this year I will be celebrating my birthday at a party venue. Looking right now for some recommendations on party space rentals in Brooklyn for my birthday party!