Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LOVE WINNERS ...

WOW!  What fabulous LOVE creations you all have shared with us!  So many different ways to show our love!  Thank you SO MUCH!  
However, with that being said, you have NOT made it easy for me to choose winners!   But without further ado ... here are my choices:

The TOP SISTER AWARD goes to:



And, the TOP THREE SISTER AWARDS go to:


Hambo Beaver


CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your winner's badges from our sidebar 
and display it proudly on your blogs. 

We hope you'll all come back tomorrow for another fun challenge here at the Sisterhood being hosted by our lovely sister ... LisaB!  And, if you'd like to get a head start, you can find the theme for our upcoming challenge posted in the sidebar (here's a hint ... One For The Boys!) LOL!  
See you then!

2 comments:

Ardilla said...

Thank you for chosing my card on the top 3!!!!!!!!!! I feel honored....
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Debbie Adams said...

Thank you for choosing my Valentine's Frame for the Top3 sisters. :D
I will definitely put this on my blog and wear it Proudly.
Deborah xxx