Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It's ANYTHING GOES Time!

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back to The Sisterhood of Crafters!
First we'd like to thank you all for the wonderful entries in our last challenge ... WOW!  Great job everyone!

Can you believe it is OCTOBER already?  Time is sure flying but it's so beautiful this time of year.  I hope you are able to get out to enjoy some of the wonderful farmer's markets, hayrides, pumpkin patches ... or to just take a nice Fall walk in the park!

Today we're thrilled to say we have a new sponsor:


Please be sure to check them out and see what they have to offer!

Our challenge for you today is one of your favorites . . .

ANYTHING GOES

We are also thrilled to have a couple of the Fitztown design team members sharing inspiration today along with the Sisters and Step Sisters.  Below you will find their inspiration projects as well as a little bio about themselves.  Please stop on by their blogs and leave them some love for playing along with our challenge at the Sisterhood!  Now, let's see what they've all been up to . . .



Step Sister SHEENA B



DARLENE

Kaija
Hello and greetings from autumnal Finland! It is an honour to be Your Guest Designer. I have been retired 13 years now-disability pension-because I became seriously ill.I got a stroke,I lost my hearing completely and I became "half paralyzed". It was quite dark in my life for five years time. Anyway, here I am and in good health now at the present:) 
I have two grown up sons: The older one has been living in Norway over 20 years and the younger one lives here in the same city as I. I have four grandchildren also. I have always been creative-crafting and pottered around with many things. This card making started when I recovered after my illness. I started my blog Kaijan-arkea in 2010 and You are so welcome to visit there. I was lucky to be as a designer to Fitztown blog. I have their magnificent digi pictures. In this card I have used digi stamp from Morgan Fitzsimons; Fae 7 is the name. Isn't she beautiful? I coloured her with Copic Ciao markers. Skin:E00,E51,E93,RV10 Hair:BG72,White Sakura Dress:BG72 Scarf:Eoo,E93 Roses:YR15,YR04 Leaves:G21,G82,YG17 Background Paper:Romance I also used: Marianne and Joy dies,old lace,pearls,white rose ribbon,bow and one awesome metal button. And much glitter and glare. Hugs Kaija!


Sande


Hi all! My name is Sande and I am a girl from Kuopio, Finland. 
Thank you for inviting us to be your guest designers. 
I love crafting and my two daughters -08 and -09 are many times crafting with me. I started crafting when my first daughter was born. I thought it would be nice to make some scrapbook pages but then I found 3D, blogs and stamping from the internet and I was hooked. I started my own blog on 2008. I love crafting and the best thing about it is that you can run away from the everyday life. Crafting is my own time, my hobby and I can rest my nerves with it. I'd love you to visit my blog http://sandensupinat.blogspot.com


Step Sister WIOLA



MICKI


WOW!  How's that for inspiration!  Great job ladies!!
  Now it's time for YOU to inspire us ... and you always do!!

Deadline to enter:
You have until Sunday, October 20th - 8:00 P.M. (EST).

Please remember to follow these few simple rules:
  • No backlinking
  • Three (3) entry limit
  • Must follow challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available)
  • Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • We would really appreciate you turning OFF the word verification.

EITHER INLINKZ OR BLOGGER IS HAVING A PROBLEM AND HAS FOR SOME REASON 'CLOSED' OUR CHALLENGE ENTRIES.  IF INLINKZ IS NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE PUT A LINK TO YOUR ENTRY IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.  SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE. 

SORRY EVERYONE!!  
THE PROBLEM IS NOW FIXED AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENTER OUR CHALLENGE USING INLINKZ WITHOUT DIFFICULTY!    


22 comments:

Kaija said...

Great deals on all the cards here!
Hugs Kaija
Kaija-daily life=http://kaijan-arkea.blogspot.fi/2013/10/fae-fantasy-7.html

Gail said...

Thank you for the ATG challenge -great DT creations - the collection just closed when I uploaded my card -I heard there are problems with blogger - I hope this gets fixed

A.Karasiowa said...

my card for your new challenge http://karasiowa.blogspot.com/2013/10/slubna-karteczka-z-rozalia-w-ogrodzie_9.html , great work DT :)

Janis Lewis said...

Hi! I can't enter my card. It says collection closed. :( Here's my link to my project... http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2013/10/mojo-monday-on-wednesday.html

Darlene said...

***Margreet & Gail ... I have your entries SAVED and they will be considered during the prize selection. Sorry they are not showing up here but I had to do a NEW Inlinkz for this challenge.***

Janis Lewis said...

Got it entered! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. Hugs!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Here's my entry:
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2013/10/grateful-card.html
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

ursula Uphof said...

Here is my entry for the challenge
http://ursulauphof.blogspot.com/2013/10/midway-challenge-77recycling-with-ds4j.html
Thanks Ursula Uphof

craftygranny said...

Here is my entry http://craftygrannyscraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/new-challenge-at-scrappers-delight.html Thanks craftygrannyb

Elizabeth Hart said...

Hi - here is my entry:
http://www.warmharted.blogspot.com/2013/10/feeding-flock.html

Unknown said...

OK, like the other ladies I just found the linky tool to be closed to here's my entry.
http://messymixedmediabyfrea.blogspot.nl/2013/10/finally-august-in-october-blush.html
Hugs Frea

Beverly said...

Here's my entry Darlene...http://www.artsystamper.com/2013/10/awareness-angel.html

Bev :-)

cotnob said...

Fabulous DT projects, thank you for the inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x

Planetsusie said...

Love those inspirational creations by the DT! Thank you so much for posting this challenge.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Sarah said...

Awesome DT projects! Always love to see your creativeness! Thanks for another wonderful challenge!

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous cards ladies, great challenge thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!!!!! :0)

Such beautiful images and such beautiful cards girls! Love them all..

Hugs,
Karen.xx

CraftyGirl said...

Great challenge, lovely eye candy! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Anet's Crafting said...

Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Your cards are beautiful DT.

Anonymous said...

thanks for a great challenge. great creations by DT!
xxxxxxxx
Mimi

Unknown said...

oohhhh, I am excited about this challenge. Such lovely cards DT!

Marjorie said...

Beautiful cards from the DT.. lots of inspiration..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx