Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bring on the Heat (SUN) WINNERS . . .

Good Morning everyone!

First of all I'd like to apologize for my tardiness in picking/announcing the winners of our last challenge.  Life got it the way with the passing of my aunt Ruth (rest in peace auntie) and time got away from me ... truly sorry about that!!

Anyways ... thanks to all of you who participated in our BRING ON THE HEAT challenge and let's get on with those announcements.

Our TOP THREE SISTERS are:



#22 - Jennifer Scull - (Just Coffee Please)


#24 - Gail Scott - (I Like Paper)


And our TOP SISTER is:

#10 - Devlin


CONGRATULATIONS ladies!  
Please grab your winner's badges from our sidebar and we hope you'll display them proudly on your blogs!

Please come back next Wednesday (8/14) for another fun challenge here at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
OH and before I go, 
Would YOU like to be a STEP-SISTER here at the Sisterhood????
Let us know your thoughts on the subject and more details will be published soon!

Have a wonderful day all!!

4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the Top 3!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Thanks for selecting me as a top 3 - I am honored - as far as being a step-sister - well - as long as there isn't a wicked step-mother - sorry, I could not resist that one. Enjoy your week! Gail

Devlin said...

Thank you for picking me as your Top Sister! I'm so proud of it. :)

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 3! how exciting! I'll proudly put the badge on my blog. :)

congrats to all of the winners!