Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good Ole Days Challenge Winners

Thank you to all who participated in this challenge. The creations were so beautiful, it was hard to decide on the winners. Everyone did an outstanding job with paper choice and embellishments. I also want to thank the Sisters for their gorgeous samples. Lots of inspiration in all the creations.

And now for the winners!

The Sisterhood TOP SISTER Award goes to:

 (Sarah has won her choice of three digis from My Heart Pieces)

And our TOP THREE WINNERS 
(in no particular order) are:

 
 

Winner's please be sure to grab your Winner's Badge from our sidebar and we hope you will display it proudly on your blog!

Thanks again to everyone who participated and please be sure to stop back again on JUNE 13th for another fun challenge!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner and thanks for picking my card in your top 3! Ira x

Fern said...

I'm so excited to be one of the Top 3, and a big congrats to the other winners!!! Thank you so much!! Hugs!!

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

I'm delighted you've chosen my card ~ thank you so much! Congratulations to the other winners too :) Sarah xx