Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Going in Cirlces Winners

First of all I want to say a HUGE thank you to my Sistah Darlene for helping me out with launching this challenge. You ladies really had some amazing projects out there.  I have a blast going from blog to blog to see all the different projects you came up with!!  Without further ado here are the winners:

TOP SISTER chosen via Random.org is....


Congrats Vanessa you are the winner of the 5 digis from our sponosor WONDERSTRANGE.  Please contact us with your email so we can get you the information to claim your prizes.

TOP 3 SISTERS in no particular order




I could not load the picture because she has that disabled on her blog but you have to stop on by to see her adorable cow card!

Congratulations ladies!  Please be sure to grab your Winner's Badges from our sidebar and display them proudly on your blogs!! You all did such an amazing job!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you all!  
Tune in tomorrow to see what new and creative challenge we have for you.


4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh thank you Sisters great to be part of the Top Three and congratulations to the winner too
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner and thank you girls for picking my in your top 3, too!! Such an honour! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I have looked all over your blog for your email to claim my prize!!!
I can not find it anywhere:(
I am blonde & it is prolley right in front of my face!
Please email me
Thanks

Sherry said...

oooh I love that little elephant card that is the cutest!!!!! Gorgeous cards