Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shake It Up!

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another fun challenge that I know I found to be just that....a challenge. We're shaking it up this week with Shaker cards. You can find a tutorial here for these fun and fabulous cards. The best part - they're a lot easier to make than they look!

Lisa made two beauties and I had to include all of the photos she provided to highlight her gorgeous cake shaker card:




Dar created this lovely example of an awesome shaker card:

My shaker card:

Here's the best part: these were first attempts for all of us! Let's see your shakers...and be sure to let us know if you've made them before. I can say that I will definitely be making more now that I am less terrified of the technique.

Even better, we are being sponsored this week by Pizzazz Aplenty - the winner will receive $10 worth of embellishments! 
Photobucket

You have until 12:00pm(MT) on Sunday, May 6th to play along. Remember, a maximum of three entries per participant, please. Now go Shake It Up!

2 comments:

Indian Wedding Cards said...

You make beautiful cards, Michelle! So glad you're enjoying your Cameo.

Eret said...

Wow, Amazing DT cards! Thanks so much for inspiration. They are gorgeous!
Thanks also for fun challenge.
Eret xx