Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Winners for the Mother's Day Challenge

Ladies I must say we have some of the best challenge participants around. Each week you all make it so difficult to pick our winners. You all are so talented! Well as hard as it was we still picked our winners and here they are:
For our Top Sister this week it is:
Ane with her napkin card. Isn't this awesome! I've never seen one like this and the detail is amazing. Congrats Ane and be sure to grab our Top Sister badge to display on your blog.






Now here are our Top 3 Sisters in alphabetical order:


Chris Olsen Jani
Katherine K Great work ladies! Be sure to grab the Top 3 Sisters badge and proudly display it on your blog. Thanks to all who joined us for our Mother's Day challenge.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

These are AWESOME ... congratulations ladies!!

SAMARA said...

Hi Darlene! These cards are AMAZING!!!! I love them. They are SO unique...This is what I love about comments (and thank you for yours) you get to follow other people's blogs and also learn from other's techniques. I LOVE the name of your blog...it so speaks to what we are all about! I just saw the sisterhood of travelling pants...you make me think of that! Again, congrats to your winners. The cards are spectacular and I love the creativity and originality in all of them. I have to tuck it all away! samara xox

Katherine K :) said...

Woohoo! I just saw your note on my blog and am thrilled to be one of your top three. Have a super fun filled crafty day!
Hugs,
Katherine