Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Button Box

Welcome to The Sisterhood Everyone!

Terri here and I am excited to once again host the Sisterhood challenge. As you can tell by the name, the challenge for today is to use buttons on your project. So get out those button boxes and come up with a creative way to use buttons on your project. 
 
Our sponsor for today's challenge is  2 Cute Rubber Stamps.   And, the lucky winner of this challenge will receive either 2 rubber stamps or 3 digi stamps from today's sponsor.



I chose this sting ray image from our sponsor. Searching through my buttons, I found this adorable star brad and mini buttons. Prisma color pencils were use to color the image.

Now here's more inspiration from our DT and Guest Designer(s):

Lisa


Darlene

Marie Ingholt 
(May Guest Designer)

Marie Ingholt 
(May Guest Designer)

LISETTE 
(May Guest Designer)



Marie
(May Guest Designer)


Petra
(May Guest Designer)

Now it's YOUR turn to SHAKE THAT BUTTON BOX and show us what you have created!  We can't wait to be inspired ... and by all means, HAVE FUN!  Remember, you will have until Sunday, June 5th at 8:00 PM EST to get your entry submitted. AND ... we request only THREE entries per challenge PLEASE!!





 

7 comments:

Tanis P said...

Beautiful work, ladies! Wish I'd been more on the ball to participate ;)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic DT creations & Thanks for a great challenge :D
hugs and xxx

xGemmax
http://gemslittlecreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/classic-male-card.html

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Anita said...

Fabulous samples :)

Kirei na Kami said...

Thank you for all the lovely inspiration and for such a fabulous challenge!!! I had loads of fun "shaking that button box" and creating a card for my son:)

Hugs!!
Carolyn

Wendy said...

thanks for the challenge - i used the tiniest little buttons on my mouse's shirt...

Cindy said...

Glad I found this challenge and blog! I made this sweet little card with the Kate's ABC's cricut cartridge and just had to put buttons on it! thanks for the challenge! I am a new follower.
Cindy http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/