Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We are back with some great new challenges



Hello everyone, this is your host Lisa for this weeks challenge.

The Sisterhood is back in action. I hope you didn't mind our "dust" while we did some renovation on our blog. We have been busy behind the scenes working on some wonderful new things for our followers. We have a whole new round of challenges in store for you and I am so excited to get cracking on them!!!!
Each challenge will get you digging in your stash to use things you forgot about, purchased and never used and even those oldie but goodies..at least that is our hope anyway!! We just want you ladies to have fun!!

This week we have an easy challenge for you. We would like you to create anything BUT a card. We would like to see what crafty creations you could come up with and how inventive you can be. I don't know about you all, but I tend to buy lots of stuff to complete projects but I never even get to begin them before I am loading up more goodies on top of the ones I didn't even start yet.
So for this "Anything but a Card" challenge I decided to pull out these photo coasters that I have had forever in my craft closet. I am always making stuff for other people and tend to forget about what I need. I currently use paper, napkins or whatever I could get my hands on for coasters. So I decided to come up with a simple but elegant design for my coaster set. I just grabbed some of my scraps (which always makes me happy!) and stamped some flourishes on white card stock. I then cut out the initial for my last name and Presto I was done. I plan on making some holiday designs to insert into the coasters but for now these will do. Sorry about the horrible pictures but I took these at night.


Now if you want to be in complete awe, check out what the other Sisters have come up with! They are truly amazing. Travel on over to their blogs for even more inspiration! We hope you have fun this week and share your creations with us. Challenge yourself to complete a project that you started or have been wanting to do for sometime now...it's fun!!








You will have until 5PM EST Tuesday, September 7th to enter your projects. Hope you come join us!!




5 comments:

GiuliaG. said...

I loved this challenge...so fun!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Ann English said...

Please delete #7---incorrect link :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi. Really enjoyed this challenge. It took me out of my comfort zone.
Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

I just added a 'Luminaria' creation. I had fun working with this one!