Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Whose the Winner(s) this week???

Thanks to all those ladies who participated in last week's challenge!!  Are you ready for the winner's announcement???

I kept going back & forth between these two entries so I made an executive decision and picked TWO winner's this week!  
DRUM ROLL PLEASE .... and the Winner's are:

Lynn B . . . and . . . Lena

Ladies, please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar and proudly display it on your blog.

Now for the Top 3 Winners


Ladies please grab your Top 3 badge from our sidebar to display proudly on your blog!

Thanks so much to our players!  Over the next few weeks, The Sisterhood will be MIXING IT UP a bit!  Be sure to stop back often for more information ... you're going to LOVE IT and want to be a part of it!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for the top 3 honor. :)

Hazel said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of the top 3 - congrats to everyone else x

Lynn said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for choosing my card in your wonderful site..I will now go and display on my blog for all to see :)
Huggs
Lynn xx