Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Frame It Winners

Time to announce the winners of our 'Fame It' challenge.
Though we didn't have lots of entries this time (49)
we had fabulous ones.  It was such fun to see all the different
interpretations of the 'frames'
making it a very hard choice to choose once again,
in the end I jotted down all my very favorites
and then just drew numbers.

Our Top 3 sister awards go to:

# 5 Sherri Thacker

Very cute and creative 'frame',
add one more kitty and it could be my home!


#8 Leslie Miller
Beautifully framed card and perfect for those little 'chirps'!
(I wonder if the kitties above are watching the birds below..lol)



#16 Marina
Super cute little framed owl
CAS but yet so many cute little details!



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

Now ... our TOP SISTER award goes to:
(drum roll please . . .)

#22 Nancy E

Not only beautifully colored but a fabulous use
of  'layered' framing.


Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!!
  
A huge congratulations to all of our winners!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and please stop back
 on January 24th.
Marsha will be our hostess and just wait until you see the theme
she has chosen ... going to be great fun!  
Hope you'll come join us!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Congrats to the winners!

Pink Panoply said...

I'm so honored to be chosen Top Sister for this challenge. Thank you so much!!! I have proudly displayed my Sisterhood badge on my blog.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, thanks for choosing me as one of the Top 3! I'm in good company, and I think 49 is a healthy number of players. Great challenge, girls!

Craftyhugs said...

Congrats to all winners. Nancy your colouring is just stunning and I love that image xx

Marina said...

Thank you!!!Congrats to Nancy and the other picks. Great challenge. Extra thanks to Debbie for popping back to my blog to let me know.