Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's All About The Boys WINNERS!

WOW!!  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to all those who joined in our 'ALL ABOUT THE BOYS' challenge.  What FABULOUS creations and inspiration!  I know masculine creations can sometimes be difficult but you all did AMAZING works-of-art!

Now, onto our winners!

TOP 3 SISTERS 
(in no particular order)






Congratulations ladies!  
Please be sure to grab your winner's badge on our sidebar and we hope you'll display it proudly!

And now our TOP SISTER AWARD goes to:
(drum roll please . . .)

 
CONGRATULATIONS CARA!
 Please contact Diane at  diane.davies@yahoo.com to claim your prize!
Remember to stop back tomorrow when Lisa B. will be sharing another fun challenge with you!  
Hope to see you then!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 3 Sisters. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow Sister winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

On my goodness thank you so very much for choosing me as winner, I've emailed you already!
Congrats to the top 3 too such fantastic entries!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Riette said...

Yay for the South Africans!!! LOL. Great honor - THANK YOU!