Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Celebrating our Easter Winner

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. You guys really had our jaws dropping with your wonder Easter creations. From cute and adorable to vintage and elegant - all of the entries were inspiring!

And so here comes the hard part of choosing our winners, (you all are winners, you know that right?) but enough side stepping.

Our Top Sister Award goes to.........................

That Easter card is simply stunning but check out the package it comes in!
Congratulations! Be sure to grab your Top Sister award from the sidebar!

Now to our Top 3 Sister awards in no particular order:



Congratulations girls! Grab your Top 3 award from the sidebar!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new challenge. We hope to see you then!

6 comments:

TannyP said...

Beautiful job, ladies! Congrats!

Brenda said...

omgosh...thank you ladies soooo much...I am sooo excited about my card being the winner of your challenge...I am sooo honored to display the badge on my blog...I truly am crying tears of joy...
hugs
Brenda

Lisa B said...

Ladies your creations are absolutely gorgeous and breath taking!! You surely deserve top honors. Congrats.

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3 ladies :)
hugs Mandy xx

Nelly's handmade said...

Š¢hank you so so so much girls! You made me realy happy with the news that I'm in top three in your challenge!!! You made my day...

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Bee-utiful winning Easter creations.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"