Monday, October 24, 2011

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I'm on vacation and all I've been doing is eating, so I can't believe I just named this post after food. LOL

But seriously - oh the choices! You ladies really came up with some awesome creations this challenge and I had the lucky (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it) choices to make, so I had a little help from my sweet hubby.

Without further ado, here's our top three faves in no particular order...

HAND STITCHING DYNAMO!

RIBBONS EXTRAORDINAIRE!

DETAILS GALORE!

Is it any wonder that all three of these feature fabulous coloring and I couldn't color my way out of a paper bag?! Talk about talent!

And Random.org picked our winning Sister this week for the grand prize of four Stretch n Bubbles images...

coincidentally, she also has a very funny, informative post - check it out!

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the challenge - we hope to see you on Wednesday for another fantastic challenge - hosted by Diane!

4 comments:

Susan L said...

Congratulations and love all these cards!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Diane Davies said...

I LOVE all the cards from the winners! Ladies you did such a great job! Congrats!!

lalkygirl said...

thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 ,i am thrilled and will be wearing my blog badge with pride
congrats to all the winning cardmakers.
traceyx

downrightcrafty said...

wow thank you ladies for the top three placement and congrats to all the other fabulous creations
Hugs Kate xx